Thursday, October 21, 2010

50 Anniversary part 2 … I think..It’s been awhile!

    I love my parents!  50AnnParty_064    

…of course at the end we started taking tons of pictures!  These are from my dad’s side.  My mom’s family left a bit earlier.  My cousins on my mom’s side couldn’t make it – we were really sad but it was Memorial Weekend.  So glad my Dad’s side was able to come.  It was an unforgettable memory – one that I will treasure forever.

50AnnParty_073 50AnnParty_074 50AnnParty_075 50AnnParty_078 50AnnParty_081 50AnnParty_091 50AnnParty_094 50AnnParty_097 50AnnParty_099 50AnnParty_103 50AnnParty_107 50AnnParty_109  50AnnParty_115 50AnnParty_114repair50AnnParty_118 50AnnParty_124 50AnnParty_126 50AnnParty_136 50AnnParty_20950AnnParty_149 50AnnParty_160_1 

 

the pyramid was hilarious!  we tried so hard – what a blast!50AnnParty_200

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP