Sunday, November 28, 2010

Flying to Seattle

These pics were all taken on my iPhone :)  We took the whole family to Seattle to see John and Rachel and their two awesome kids.  It was soooooo much fun and we are so glad we did it.  Today the kids said it didn’t even feel like we were ever there…so glad I have fun pictures.  Bear with my iphone shots cuz I love these memories!

 

   IMG_1140 IMG_1155 IMG_1157 IMG_1166 IMG_1168 IMG_1172

DSC03931

I let stephanie get a coke!  Holly – we were imitating the doll of the year for you.. well I was…not sure what stephanie is doing!

IMG_1191 IMG_1185 IMG_1189  IMG_1199

The guy next to Robert was named Russ.  Robert shared Christ with him.  He gave us his number because he has a boat and wanted to take our family on it!!!   He was a videographer for cool things… and traveled the whole country filming xgames and other things which I can’t remember now….We were actually going to take him up on his offer but it was sooooo cold!  So not a great picture of Robert and Steph but Robert looks cute and it will remind me to pray for Russ…..Doesn’t John look freeezing????

                          IMG_1197 DSC03938

So excited to be there – Steph about squeezed andrew to death!  There they are running through the airport – it’s blurry I know…but I like it… and steph just thought the train was so cool – see her and andrew swinging…yes I asked them to stop….after I got a picture!  I thought it looked fun too - hahaha

IMG_1208 IMG_1209 IMG_1211  

Rachel has newer pics on her blog…I took them so you can look there too but I am going to do full posts here :)

Next…Seattle…we went directly from the airport to the city….

1 comments:

Drollingers November 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

AWWW....I wish we could do it all again!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP