Monday, December 6, 2010

{Sweet Sixteen} Jessy

It's Jessy's birthday today.

Happy birthday. Today 16 years ago, Jessy made Robert and I the most HAPPIEST AND BLESSED people as we got to be her parents. We love you Jess.


family

4 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

Love your new header! Happy Birthday Jessy!

Leanne December 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Blessings all around! I'm feeling it too... 16! Wow!

Drollingers December 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Happy Birthday Jess! love love love you!!!

Danielle December 8, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Happy Birthday Jessy! You are SO loved! :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP