SNOW & Soccer at the Janhos
Have to do this post in 2 parts because I loved all the pictures and I WANT them in my book :)))
Robert left for Arizona on Friday and Saturday… We shopped and hung out – it was super fun. On Saturday I took my kids pictures at an abandoned barn off the side of the road – there were so many places it was hard to choose…I’ll do that post soon….Across the street from the barn was a photographer…I looked up his website and was in shock – he didn’t take people over there! His website was all kind of perfect like studio shots – I think he was missing out on the natural Seattle beauty…
Anyway…Robert came home Saturday night…we all went to church the next day and then over to the Janho home for some food and FUN. It started to snow so we played in the snow…well the dads and kids did….
We met the Janhos years ago – they were trying to have children (living in Chicago at the time) …They were coming to California and my brother told them to come see us to talk about adoption – they came for the weekend – we had never met them…we became fast friends and had the BEST time with them. I think I have pictures of our visit somewhere but that was in the non-digital era of photography so I don’t know where they are….They went home and shortly afterwards got pregnant with their twins…they still have money saved to adopt! They are the most awesome couple…they move alot – I’m thinking maybe if they move again…it could be near us?????????????
I couldn’t believe when Rachel said they lived in Washington – she has quickly become one of Rachel’s best friends and mentors…What a blessing for us to spend time with them…
Steve played soccer at Masters – so they are really into it – I think they must have bought the house for this big grassy area! The boys were seriously really good! Andrew had the job of goalie…
I loved that little boy in the red jacket – his name is Boaz…I think he should marry Stephanie.
Nanno looks like he is leading a cheer….READY OK?
The girls were hiking through the back of the yard, sneaking around and hiding in the trees….Deb spotted them and told them to go play soccer…Steph was beside herself – she told me the mom of the Janho’s was making them play soccer but funny enough she obeyed happily and asked how long she had to play! Look at her face – not sure what she was so surprised at?
Dani is getting all grown up…. :(
took Stephanie no time at all to get into the game…. She had that smile on her face the whole time and tried sooo hard! I think she was trying to impress Boaz.
No one else is running but Steph – maybe she was thinking to herself “if the mom of the Janho’s sees me, maybe she’ll let me go back to hiding in the trees again since I tried so hard…”
I just can’t resist pink and orange…and little 6 year olds…
Always funny…She was having the time of her life! Not sure who gave her that orange beanie – how cute is that? Their son Jake is behind Steph – I think he’s a year younger than Stephanie….
It was a sea of children…attacking John who of course is laughing…I think he laughs more than anyone I know…
Oh I love this boy!
Steve played with his hands in his pocket the whole time…
When did Sammy start looking this old?
Robert helping Bo…isn’t he adorable? Robert too…hahahaha
And they have twins – they were so awesome with my girls! These were their first little precious gifts from the Lord…they went on to have three more…the littlest one makes it in the next post….she is three and so so so cute – here and Sierra are buddies.
aw so cute…see if they get married someday –this will make a great picture!
Not sure what is going on with Andrew here…
But he got in trouble…I LOVE this picture! I couldn’t resist John scolding him.
More next post….
1 comments:
thanks for taking so many pictures i love looking through them!!
Post a Comment