Friday, January 2, 2009

Get Away From Me!!!

Steph had ski class today. When I picked her up, we met the others on the "big" mountain to see if she learned anything. We had watched her in class. She kept getting ahead of the teacher and getting frustrated! Anyway...when we got to the main hill, I put her down and started skiing backwards to keep her in front of me but she was too fast! I thought she would be really slow and I was laughing so hard I couldn't do anything. We ended up not having to help her at all. She could ski down all by herself, start, stop and turn...everything! What a blast! She had a teacher that was really cool - with some sort of pretty accent. I asked Steph if she liked the way she talked and Steph said, "I don't know, she spoke spanish the whole time!" She didn't of course. Her teacher's name was Mili but when we asked her her name, steph said her name was Dinka. She also told me the girl with the lion on her head pushed her and when she got to go to her house, she was going to tell on her. For pics from the day: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80797&l=99b69&id=746843331

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP