Saturday, January 24, 2009

Steph's Cast

I have to write about this but no time...here are some pictures! She broke it going down a slide (on January 8) - she said, "I went down the slide and it cracked!" I didn't believe it was broken...I'll come back and finish the story...Robert made popcorn and it smells yummy....

Getting on the glow in the dark cast

Posing with the Doctor

3 comments:

Miller Family January 24, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Is that Robert holding steph's hand?

Unknown January 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

yes - she asked him to hold it!! so cute!

Michelle January 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Make sure you write down what she TOLD the doctor. :-) She looks like she wasn't even nervous

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP