Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Eve

Might take me awhile to get all my pictures on here from Brian Head...thought I would start...

This is taken New Year's Eve - they ski instructors do a torch light parade down the mountain. We sat in the car - it was FREEZING!!!!! Literally.... This was taken through the windshield! They started at the two upper lifts and skied down, meeting in the middle. I guess there is a big party in the lodge which we didn't go to....

Parade of Skiiers Brian Head


Lissy took the following firework shots.... I wasn't about to get out of the car!!!!
Brian Head Fireworks NYE

Grand Finale NYE

1 comments:

Hannah Sivilay January 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

they do a light fest thing in Mammoth like that too! but it was a couple days before Christmas. So cool.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP