Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It Finally Happened

Sammy is taller than me...we knew it was coming - seems like weekly we compare...the other night Jessy says, "Sam's taller!" I didn't believe it...but he was. We went back to back - put an Xbox game box on our head and sure enough - it was tiliting down towards me!!!! Crazy!

I always think it's amazing that someone can shoot up in a week!!!! He is 12 - he'll be 13 in February....

Here is one of the earliest digital pictures that I have of him - taken 8 years ago yesterday....

4 comments:

Miller Family January 13, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Awww! So sweet. Look at nano's little face!

I am Mom January 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I hate it - Nate loves to pat me on the head to remind me how much taller he is than me! Im actually afraid of shrinking. My Mimi was my height and then by her 70's she was 4'5"!

Michelle January 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

I love when you post old pictures.

Leanne January 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Who are those tiny kids? Ah, the good old days!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP