Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Brianhead Pics

Here's a family one...

We had a blast!!!! I think skiing is my ALL TIME favorite thing to do with my family....

Since the blurb people won't make books from blogger anymore...I will just post most of my pics to to Flikr...they make books! I may have to load my favorite 2008 photos in order to make a Year of Pictures book....sounds like a lot of work but the books are sooo cool! If you make a book, you don't have to scrapbook...when I scrapbook I spend 2 hours organizing and then I have to quit - it happens everytime.....

The rest of the pics are on Flikr: CLICK HERE I think I may still have more to upload - pictures from Dani's camera...However....Jessy and I rented Jane Eyre and it's 6 or 8 hours - we have to go watch the first disc....


This has an action from Pioneer Woman run on it - I really like it - I printed it at my professional printing company - very cool....
IMG_6634repair


This one cracks me up....
Oh no!!!!!

Poor Steph - she broke her arm on Thursday. I'll post pics of the break but they are in the car....

Here's a pic of The Perfect Snowball....I love this picture - Jessy's look so funny!
IMG_6669

3 comments:

Hannah Sivilay January 10, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

How did she NOT break her arm doing that?!?! But going down a slide?

Lorinda January 10, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

great pictures, skiing was always a great thing with our kids as teenagers, we seemed more cool to them during those years...

Brianhead is beautiful, our first trip was plagued with altitude issues, but anywhere with family is good...

Unknown January 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I have a feeling it will be one of many with Stephanie!!!

My son get's altitude sickness - we had to get him oxygen this last time and it peps him right up.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP