Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Backyard Fun

Aaawwww
IMG_9744

Steph jumped on them...
IMG_9738 r

These two are hilarious - it's always a blast to have Lissy - their friendship is so sweet - they are so alike it's amazing! What a blessing that the Ardo's moved back to Cali!

Jessy's expression in this next one cracks me up!
IMG_9746 repair

Steph's constant question ALL DAY LONG..."Mom??? Will you please push me on the swing???"
IMG_9769 r

Just playing around with my camera and the settings....
IMG_9803 repair

4 comments:

oodlesuvfun May 19, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I have many comments!!! FIRST, that looks like pool hair!!! I'm not okay with that- it's so hot here and no pool in sight! Second, Jessy's eyes look gorgeous in the funny/scary face pic. Fourth, I think Steph asks me the same question when I come over!!! I'm a fan of teaching kids how to pump their legs themselves!!! :) AND, fifth- the pic of Steph sticking her tongue out captures her perfectly!!! Totally cute and endearing but a little firecracker! I love that kid!!! I love your blog- makes me feel closer to home. Thanks for sharing!!!

oodlesuvfun May 19, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Do you like how I haven't learned how to count while away at school??? Yep, def couldn't be an accountant- EVER! :)

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Nickie - you are hilarious!! It was GREAT talking with you today - I'm praying for you!!!

Hannah Sivilay May 26, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Steph asked Bo to push her on the swing and he said "yeah, on the one that looks like a diaper?" she thought it was funny.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP