Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~*~ I Love PRE -SUMMER~*~

IMG_9294

IMG_9305

More on Flickr....If you click a pic - I think it takes you there...:O) Have a blessed day!!!

IMG_9309r

5 comments:

Miller Family May 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Is it summer?? I didn't get the memo!!??

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Okay-I'll change it to Pre-Summer :O)

Drollingers May 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

A "blessed day"? remember good old Sten?

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten May 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Ah, I love Sienna (sp?)she's so sweet:)

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten May 20, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Steph can be an olympic swimmer! I've tried to think of what she's gonna medal in... swimming seems perfect! Look at those arms of hers already!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP