Monday, May 11, 2009

Old Pictures

Couldn't resist....I was looking for a picture for my photoblog and found all these....Jessy had edited a bunch of old ones!



5 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten May 11, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

AHH, I love these! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes on Nanno!!!

Beth P May 11, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Dani's curls are great! I hope abby's looks just like hers!

Miller Family May 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

AHH_ these are so sweet! I wish I had old picts on my computer!

Michelle May 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

I love these memories!!!! Seems like yesterday.

Anonymous May 13, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Oh, so adorable! I wish they could all stay little forever! Brings back so many precious memories! Love you all!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP