"S & T" Day at Zoe's School
Steph was invited by Zoe to be her show and tell for her preschool today. We have been WAITING for ST day forever!! It finally came. They were so cute. As always when Steph arrived they hugged as if it had been months since they had seen each other.
Here are some pics....SO CUTE! Steph loved it - and Mrs. Helms is the BEST!!!
They all got to pick from a treasure chest....Steph picked these and then traded them in!
Haley cracks me up!
Zoe!
BFF's
5 comments:
Thats the cutest thing I've ever seen, i missed out on so much being homeschooled ;-(
Show and tell was never exciting.
Can I give Steph a trim??? Those bangs are blinding her!!! :) This is cute though. SO fun that they can be so close so young. Be praying for that friendship that it would be deep rooted in encouraging each other spiritually one day!!!
ha ha nickie - i am GROWING those bangs out!! we are pretty much past the aweful stage....
Hi! I came across your blog through a friends (Kelli Elliott). Your pictures are amazing. What an awesome gift you have. I was curious how you are able to get such large images on your blog? That could be a not-very-smart question, but I really don't know to do it, and if you don't mind sharing that info, I'd love it! Thanks!
Sara
sara - emal me at dodsonfamily@ca.rr.com. there are 2 ways to do it. one using Flickr and one using blogger.
i will explain to you whichever one you want.
thanks!
Tracy
Post a Comment