Friday, April 24, 2009

Revive our Hearts

check out this website: Revive our Hearts

There are 30 day challenges - see the left of the home page - you can sign up for these for various things. My discipleship group signed up for the 30 day challenge for our husbands. They will send you 1 email a day for 30 days to encourage you. It's very practical and very good.

Check out Jessy's photoblog on the right. We had a practice photoshoot with her class the other day. I did help - I set up and gave direction BUT these are her pics... All the students did very well - it was a blast! I can't wait to see all their pictures.

And because every post is better with a picture...Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP