Thursday, April 9, 2009

Exploring La Jolla

I love watching kids explore - I just love childhood....and you may not love these pics but I do...There was something so precious about this day to me - they loved exploring the La Jolla caves (or cave) and jumping over all the rocks. I actually got stuck - I took pictures and then the tide came in fast and I had a hard time getting back to the shore with all my equipment!!! OOPS!!!

Also - I know I need to start working on Sammy's adoption story...I will in the summer! Many of you have also asked for Danielle's...I actually had a study I did on the goodness of God relating to her story! I might post that in the meantime....It's rough - it's just an outline but it does give you an idea....I'll have to find it...so stay with me!





This is the pic I love...I think it is so sweet - sweet as in precious, not sweet as in cool!


Here's a family pic...Julie it :O)
Cathryn_0646repair

2 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten April 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Love the pic of Steph second from the bottom, her eyes look incredible!!!

Elizabeth Rose April 12, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

I love your family picture...you need to enlarge it and frame it. You all look so good!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP