Monday, April 13, 2009

Nathaniel's Birthday at Disneyland

Nanno and I had the best day at Disneyland...It was really fun to just take him - he must have thanked me 20 times during the day...I am so glad that we went.

We had mozzerella sticks and chicken strips for lunch with rootbeer, a sucker, soup for dinner (his favorite), tortillas, candy....he was in heaven! I don't usually get stuff at Disneyland when I have all the kids - I usually pack lunch so this was a treat for him!

We rode all the rides he wanted to ride - used some fast passes etc. We found a pass, turned it in and they gave Nanno a free ticket back to both parks!

Stayed for the firework show...it was kind of funny because we thought we were waiting for a parade! We thought we had these great seats and then everyone kept standing in the street and we couldn't figure out how the floats would come by!!! It was their new fireworks show - it was really cool actually...Tinkerbell flies across again - she did that when I was little - remember???? It's more amazing now and lit up spectacularly!

I made him take pictures - he was such a good sport!! Even with the bear!!!!! I also made him do the canoes because I did them as a kid and thought it was soo fun!

Our favorite ride was the new Toy Story ride - what a BLAST!! Like the Buzz ride but WAY WAY better....

Here are pics to remember our day with...I used Dani's camera...






Here he is with his favorite soup....


Toy Story ride - the best ride ever...

The fireworks show was set to music and lights - with flames and other cool "disney" stuff....


My score is on the right :O) Poor Nanno - people are getting 400,000!


Nanno cracks me up here....

5 comments:

I am Mom April 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Yeah Nathaniel! Tell him I said Happy birthday :)
He is such a special guy - so glad you guys made this awesome memory!

the e-wife, Karen April 13, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

What a FUN idea, I'm sure Nathaniel will always remember such a special day with you all to himself.

We love that soup too! It's our fave! I try to restrain myself from eating the ENTIRE bread bowl...

Anonymous April 13, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Thats my favorite soup too! Its pure bliss! ;-)

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten April 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

The BEST soup! Happy Birthday Nanno! We love you!

Lissy Ardo April 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

thats so fun! i didn't know that you took him alone, i thought you all went! tell nanno i said happy birthday and he's my favorite cousin!
ahaha love you

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP