Friday, April 10, 2009

A Big Day in Nathaniel's Life....

Today is Nathaniel's 12th birthday - we went to Disneyland! I'll post pics soon but I haven't loaded any...We had a BLAST. We did miss the Good Friday service at church which I heard was awesome....I was sad to miss but I have to say we had the greatest time together. He must have thanked me 20 times during the day....

One of the greatest things about THIS birthday is that he is finally 12 and that means NO MORE LIFEJACKET in the boat!

He will still have to wear it OUT of the boat but while riding - he can be FREE!!!

This pic is one of my favorites...and I'm glad he had his jacket on...Steve West took this.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP