Thursday, April 2, 2009

Girl Talk



Read that link!! So good on being a Mom...


And because posts are more fun with a picture...

3 comments:

Natasha April 2, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

That "GirlTalk" post is so true. Just yesterday I had to tell the boys I was sorry and ask for their forgiveness. It is hard to do and very humbling. But it is great to be forgiven instead of wollowing in guilt. And thank Jesus for the ultimate forgiveness!!!

Elizabeth Rose April 2, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

What a comforting post by GirlTalk. I am daily making mistakes in front of my kids and I have to constantly ask for forgiveness.

I love this picture of your family...you all look like you had a blast. If it was the Limon's up on that hill, we would all be in slings and casts.

Miller Family April 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Thanks for the link- that was so encouraging and true! Coming in humility is key!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP