Monday, April 20, 2009

Nanno's All Stars

IMG_6247 repair

Nanno's team took 2nd Nationally for NJB basketball. It was a great tournament - they played amazing...until the championship game - not sure what happened. The other team was really good but we weren't playing our best. The kids seemed to not have any intensity. They brought it within 3 and then lost it...The kids were so bummed...it was hard to get a picture as everyone was sad.

Nanno had a blast overall and loved it...I am happy it's over because it was a lot of practice!!!!

IMG_6288 repairs

I love this blue eyed red haired child!!!
IMG_6259 repair

1 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten April 21, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Way to go Nanno! I love that pic of him!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP