Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Dying

We went to the Miller's to dye Easter eggs...something I don't usually do - it was really fun..Thanks Holly! She did the resurrection eggs with the kids too :O)

2 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten April 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Cute pics! Love that one of Karsten!

Kevin and Pam April 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

How much fun to just go with one of the kids! I might try that sometime for one on one time. Looks like you had a great time together. Happy B-day Nathaniel.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP