Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Sunday

My favorite day of the year...He is Risen!!!

Mariah - i love this sweet face of hers...
IMG_5781

Emma searching for eggs...
IMG_5718

Steph ready to go the her friends home
IMG_5649

My handsome boys... I had to tell Sammy to keep bending down - he is so tall!
IMG_5661

Love this pic! What's in that coffee?
IMG_5787

One of my favorites of Katie - she was so into this hunt and so serious about it!
IMG_5722 4x6

I love this next picture of the girls looking in Katie's baskets..and Haley always cracks me up...she is in her own world!
IMG_5791

IMG_5793

IMG_5764

I took a million pics - there are more on flickr - there are volleyball pictures on facebook

It takes a long time to go through them all!!! And it was very windy that day - some of the pics were hilarious!

1 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten April 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Cute pics as always T! That has to be one of my favorite pics of Steph! She looks so pretty!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP