The following three kids and I went to Disneyland today!! Nanno got a free ticket last time (remember his birthday) - we went today and traded it in for a pass. Dani also got a pass - she paid half and I paid half! We had so much fun!!! I just love Disneyland. Stephanie is over 42 inches and can go on most rides (except California Screaming and Indiana Jones - which she wouldn't like anyway!) Watching her on Soaring Over California was the hightlight of my day. She was so happy and just loved it. I think it's worth it for Robert to go just to sit by her on that ride! Dani and Nanno love all the rides - they were a great help with Steph and we had a wonderful day!
My new favorite ride - Midway Mania. Today I got 118,000 but there are people that get 440,000!! I think I will look it up on the internet - I am determined!
Rapids was a blast too - they all laughed and screamed the whole time. We sat with a man who was burned really badly - He was 18 years old by a fire and a kid kicked a pallet in the fire not realizing it had a kerosene can on it. His arms and legs were badly burned but not his face which was fortunate. He told us the whole story and Nanno and Steph were fascinated! She was great by the way ... no comments to him - very sweet!
Here's a side story....The other day at the outlet mall she saw a black girl - sweet little 2 year old. She said, (very sweet and nicely I might add) "You have black all over you!" and the little girl in the cutest highest sweet voice said, "I know!!" Ask me to tell you - it was funnier to hear how they were speaking!
It was soo funny! We all cracked up. I know she was thinking that she was darker than Mariah and that's how it came out!
She bought her strawberry lemonade and enjoyed it thoroughly! She knew I was taking her pic and was making the funniest faces!
Unlike Dani (who hides and smirks), I ask Steph to smile and this is what she usually does...
And this is a familiar sight lately...ha ha 
Tomorrow we have softball, sports physicals and 2 birthday parties...I'm already tired!
Minecraft Wallpaper Free Download
5 years ago
3 comments:
I love all the picts! I think I want to get everyone a pass just so you can take cute picts of us!! HA!
Drew and Emma went to Disneyland yesterday, too! I guess you didn't see each other!
So, here's the story of the guy who gets the high score on the Midway Mania ride. I met someone who knows him, and he told me that he is a single guy who goes to Disneyland 5x a week and rides it continuously all day to keep his high score. Get a life, huh?
Let me know when you go again next time! I am so there!
Ya and I also heard about the midway mania...there are little tiny things you have to shoot up in the corner that open up a whole new set of points, they are really hard to get though.
Post a Comment