Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ardos have guinea pigs....guess who wants one?

Patty actually wants to give me one of theirs...I said NO :)))) We will just visit them once in awhile.

IMG_9438

2 comments:

Miller Family January 30, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

All I can imagine with this is the scene in G-force when the little girl dresses up the guinea pig and puts lipstick on her.!!

Carri Roman January 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Holly, that's funny! Look at that face. How can you resist? That is Steph's face. :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP