Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Memories

I hardly took any pictures! I broke a photographer rule - I think I did so my photoshoots that I didn't get out my camera for family days!! Here are the few pics I have from Christmas day...I think I have pictures from Christmas eve but they are on my desktop computer at home...
I better go check out my computer because it appears that I didn't take any pictures between thanksgiving and Christmas!! Crazy!

Robert always makes a fire - we do stockings first, then we worship Jesus with Bible reading and singing - Papa and Grandma come over and then we open gifts. This year the Shacks came for dinner. It was such a fun day!
IMG_8749
IMG_8754
IMG_8755
IMG_8758IMG_8769

IMG_8770

4 comments:

Miller Family January 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

who got stick with the shoe stocking? HA! Miss you guys! Come home!:(

Miller Family January 1, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

I meant stuck.oops.

Unknown January 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

ha ha - that's steph's! hers is the prettiest - those are her cute little roxy fuzzy slippers hanging out!!!

Danielle January 4, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

looks like a blast!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP