Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some random pics over the past few days...

this is andrew...
andrew

girls

jess

aaron and Sam

IMG_8892

IMG_8823

this was a couple mornings ago - the moon looked so cool!
Look at the moon!

4 comments:

Drollingers January 5, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

This is torture!!!! To think we could have been there with you guys!!!! Beautiful! love you. You coming up???

Miller Family January 5, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Enough- already!! I can't take this- its torture! ha!

Danielle January 6, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Fun times!

Drollingers January 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Too many smiling faces here. I never had enough teeth to smile while skiing. I want to see pain, soreness, rock cliffs, wipeouts. What about the code? Go big or go home.

-JD

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP