Monday, January 4, 2010

Brian Head

We had such a blast with the Shacks - I took a few pictures but they are on Dani's little camera. The Shacks built a cool cave outside - Darren was supervising - super fun! I think Darren could stand in it. It scares me a little because I have a fear of getting trapped.


We have skied a lot. Nanno was sick one day - Not sure if it was altitude sickness or the stomach flu. We also went to Cedar City after the Shacks left to buy our food. The older kids saw Blindside with Robert and I took the girls to see Princess and the Frog.

The Dempsey's come Wednesday (they are renting a place 2 doors down) - and then we didn't know but the Maitlands are coming Thursday! We are so excited!

The kids snowboarded today. They liked it but not as much as skiing. Tonight we played Guesstures - we were laughing so hard at Stephanie! We had a blast! Stephanie cried when going to bed and said she missed Roxy. Roxy sleeps with her every night!

Here she is acting out "fat"
IMG_8897

This was "yawning"
IMG_8898

We dyed Jessy's hair for fun (don't hate me Holly..) We got nervous and only left it in for 5 minutes...it's just a little bit darker and washes out
IMG_8905

IMG_8941

I put more pics on flickr - it's kind of hard to post from up here. Hug Roxy for us Mom!!!

2 comments:

Miller Family January 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

Oh my Lord- I got nervous that you had died it blond- it looks nice! no other colors please!

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

I played guesstures for the first time on new year's day. It's a pretty fun game!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP