Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snowmobiling

This was a blast!

IMG_9010

IMG_9003

6 comments:

Miller Family January 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

hey is that the tree jessy almost ran into? glad to see the visibility was good. those things scare me!

Danielle January 7, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I'm totally jealous!

Carri Roman January 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Oh my word! It is totally gorgeous and I am with Danielle on this one. So jealous. Is this what you were doing when Holly and I had to go to the ISP meeting? Nice!

Drollingers January 9, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Beautiful...love the Aspen grove shot. Wish we were there with you guys this week!! Andrew and I went skiing yesterday at our local mtn...got to enjoy some beautiful Northwest freezing rain! Looks a little sunnier in Brianhead.
-John D.
PS remember the code: go big or go home!

Drollingers January 9, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Actually, those are Birch trees aren't they. I sound like such a tree hugger.

Drollingers February 14, 2010 at 9:02 PM  

I almost want to print this and frame it. Do i have your permission?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP