Thursday, October 23, 2008

Co-Op in a New Place - You Jealous?

We arrived and within 2 minutes Steph found the biggest rock and climbed up....


This is a sweet place by the outside amphitheater....


This IS the outside amphitheater....See Aaron on the left? He's preaching....


They were hilarious! I couldn't get a serious picture and I love it!


These two fascinate me! I thought they were just sitting there entertaining each other but I came to find out they were in trouble SO they were sitting there entertaining each other!


And this is when I grabbed my camera....Paula brought Pelegrino water and Beth comes out with pretty goblets? Ah the joys of homeschooling!

2 comments:

Miller Family October 24, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

OK thats it I definitely will be protesting if we don't get invited next year!!HA! Where is this place? How awesome. can we just come for lunch hour? I'll bring a yummy snack!

Michelle April 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Wow after seeing these co-op pictures, why don't we do co-op anymore???!!!! Cheers and bring out the bubbly! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP