Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Hands



Lissy is the one laughing in the background. You have to watch when she throws the handle down -it's right before Lissy starts laughing. It really is incredible that she can balance back there with no hands!

She came in the boat after she jumped off and that was the end of it! I am amazed that it doesn't scare her to jump off the skimmer in to the lake as the boat continues to drive away! She looks so little back there in the water!

4 comments:

Miller Family October 8, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

That is so funny!

Hannah Sivilay October 8, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

she is hilarious...I think she is going to be a stunt double or something when she grows up.

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten October 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Incredible child of yours! That is so funny how she throws the handle down! Oh so funny.

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

So cute and fun! Was this recently?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP