Monday, October 27, 2008

My Sign....


Someone stole my McCain/Palin sign. I was so mad!!!! I guess that's how they plan to win? Steal from the Republicans???? Sounds familiar.... My kids are upset too!! They can't figure out why someone would do that.

10 comments:

I am Mom October 27, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Im mad now too!

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

maybe they just wanted to give it a more prominent location....

Miller Family October 28, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

We still have our Prop 8 sign but the lady told us we should put it in at night.

Cherie Baker Vann October 28, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

SHUT UP!!!! Todd wanted to put one in our front yard but I knew some neighbor would throw bricks at our windows.... :) I thought it was different down where you lived!!

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

hey Millers,
is that sign your pet or something?
bring it in at night??!!
weird....

Kevin and Pam October 29, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Someone pulled ours down too! They also tore our Prop. 8 sign apart! Dirty isn't it!!

Unknown October 29, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

i should have brought it in!!! someone told me to do that! i live on a busy street!!!!

i need a new one!

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

I stole your sign and put it right in front of the democratic office. Sadly it stuck out like a sore thumb, so I decided to move it before I got shot. But where to I wondered? Hmm?!? Maybe I should put it back! Yes, that's what I decided to do. So I was driving down the street, trying to remember which house I picked it up from, but couldn't remember, so I just stuck it on a lawn somewhere near where I had got it. Then realized that there was an Obama sign there already (I was dark)! Democrats they are everywhere! I picked it up again, and thought, "screw it". I'll put it in my yard!!! Thanks for the sign!

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

that last anonymous commenter was not me, the first anonymous commenter

I just want to make sure that was clear....now I feel better

Unknown October 30, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

show yourself!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP