Monday, October 20, 2008

Photoshoot With Steph



She's such a Pixie! Tinkerbell has nothing on her!


More pics: Click Here - they are on my photoblog...

4 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann October 21, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

OH MY GOSH these are so beautiful!!

Natasha October 21, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

These are the cutest!!! I can't wait to have a girl!

Sara Ancich October 21, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

She makes the cutest pixie ever! My husband coaches the Varsity at Villa Park High School. And I teach with Leanne.

michelle October 22, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

absolutely beautiful!!! of course!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP