Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bye to Friends....

Went today to say goodbye to the Drollingers... We are going to miss them so much - I'm hoping we will still see them somehow all the time (???)

Drollinger_0005


Drollinger_0006bw

Drollinger_0052

Drollinger_0029

2 comments:

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

I feel so honored to be on your "sites I trust list"!! That gives me something to live up to! =)

Hannah Sivilay October 3, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

oh my gosh their baby is so cute! she is so dainty and girly, and she has huge eyes, and her little lips...i could just squeeze her.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP