Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Stuff and Pictures

Steph was running around n a pull up - i told her to get dressed and she said, "I want to be a boy when I am human." I didn't quite know what to say! Since then we have talked a lot about humans and being a girl!

Sammy got a new shirt - came and told me how to wash it with all the instructions. He has now told me again, to make sure I didn't mess up. How typical is that?

Alyssa came to surprise Jessy. She was so surprised - it was hilarious! They went to the USC/UCLA women's volleyball with the Backlunds - UCLA lost in game 5...poor Jessy. They had a blast.

Today we went in the boat for the last time of the summer. It's going to be packed up in the garage today...how sad!!! We didn't use it as much this summer. We had so much fun!

There are more pics on my photoblog: tldphotography.blogspot.com





2 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten September 29, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

That is hilarious what Steph said! So many things wrong with that statement, but she cracks me up!!!

Cherie Baker Vann September 29, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

man I love that Steph!!! girl after my own heart... :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP