Sunday, September 14, 2008

FBC Baptism & 5 Year Anniversary

Is she cute or what????? It was sooooo hot! Thankfully there was a lot of shade! This was on the way out...she is ready to go home!

Robert and Naim poured ice cold water down Chris's back...Chris said, "I don't get mad, I just get revenge!" Uh oh... Annette's face in the background cracks me up! Nancy looks concerned....

We had a baptism today and a 5 year anniversary for our church....What a blast! For all the pics go to:
http://flickr.com/photos/faithbible/sets/72157607294847195/

2 comments:

rick September 15, 2008 at 1:46 AM  

Congrats on the 5 years! I had no idea until I got there.

Always a pleasure to see you guys...

Cherie Baker Vann September 15, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

how funny, people are STILL pouring ice down Chris's back! Didn't we do that in jr high? It's his own fault now! :) hahaha

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP