Monday, September 1, 2008

Made Up Portrait Studio


The rest are on my photoblog...Roxy looks terrified!

3 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten September 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Natasha September 2, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

This is so cute! I love it! There is no way I could get my kids to do this with our crazy boston terrier! Oh I heard it was your birthday! Happy birthday to you!!!

Leanne September 2, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

You've got to teach me a few things about photography- really, you are putting the rest of us to shame.

Love the updates- and thanks for the comment about Rich's run. It was an awesome thing for him.

PS- What's the photo blog?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP