Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Getting Married

Yesterday was my birthday...I can't believe one year has passed since my last one!! Robert brought me 2 dozen red roses (they are beautiful by the way...) - as he walked in, Steph's face lit up, had a look of surprise and she asked,

"WHAT?????!!! Is Mommy getting married?"

We laughed so hard! I told her I was married and she was so excited!

3 comments:

Kevin and Pam September 4, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Happy Birthday and congratulations on finally getting married!!!! That is funny:) Steph is a little character.

Miller Family September 4, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Happy Birthday! Today is the "real" day! Ha Stephie you are so funny!

Anonymous September 4, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Happy Birthday! It's funny that she associates flowers with getting married.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP