Volleyball
Jessy had her very first volleyball game today. She played the whole second game and did sooo good! She served twice and they were both great. She had great passes - a hard hit, a set or do and some great digs! It was sooo much fun. They won 3 games to win the match (or whatever you call it!) She loved it! Her team did so good - it's a blast to play with Annika. It reminded me of LAB - both teams held hands on the court and prayed before the game.
Thanks everyone for coming! In the spirit of Leanne taking a picture of herself on her first day of school, I decided to take a pic of Jess on the day of her first game!
I cross processed this with green in the background...just because I thought it looked cool. and because the background is the ugly tool shelf in the garage!!
Oh and yes, I am sore from the gym!! VERY SORE.
1 comments:
Yahhh! I love the first day pictures. I'm so glad that she is getting into another sport...such a stud!
Does her smile look different to you in this picture?
Excited to get together in November.
Post a Comment