Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girls IQ's versus Boys IQ's

Today driving home from co-op we were discussing their classes. Somehow in logic they talked about IQ's - then they told me that girls have higher IQ's than boys. Nathaniel is not so sure of this statistic and said something about it not being true .... I have no idea why they were talking about IQ's in logic (Paula?) ...anyway....

Jonny says,

"I'm actually okay with that. When I get married, I hope she is a lot smarter than me. I'll be fine with it. If we end up homeschooling our kids, she can do all the hard problems with them - I won't have to help. I'll just do all the outside work."

That struck me sooo funny!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Rose September 10, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Hi Tracy...you inspired me to blog...I love it! I love your blog!!! Do you remember Pam Hembrey? It was at Pam's house that I first met you and the Donoho's. She somehow found my blog...I have not seen her or talked with her in yrs...before kids.

oodlesuvfun September 10, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

THAT is HILARIOUS! :) Johnny has a lot to learn. I don't know many girls who want to be smarter than their husbands?! Well, I for one don't! Maybe that's my problem? Gotta go dumber???

the e-wife, Karen September 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

Tracy,

I think it was providential that you read my blog today! I'm sorry if I scared you, but look on the bright side...you know what to expect now! The City of Hope called Rich today too, boy they must need donors. If you have the same reactions I do, just make it a praise time to God. It will be over before you know it, and the symptoms disappear right away. The good thing about giving platelets is that is not as hard on your body as giving blood, so your energy shouldn't be sapped for those five kids of yours. I'll be praying for you! Let me know how it goes.

Karen

I am Mom September 12, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Well, yes that was the argument in our logic class. :) You must tell Nathaniel, as much as I hate to admit it, that I am not really sure of my facts. The book used it as an argument and I just went with it. You should have seen the boys faces though - it was priceless! Jonny has put it into a useful context - I love it ;)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP