The Girls and Some Random Stuff

This is on my photoblog (tldphotography.blogspot.com) but I liked the pic and want it in my year end book...so ... here it is again!
I was craving chicken coated with French's onions (it's really good if you haven't tried it - my kids LOVE it). It's a quick easy meal.... I went to the store to get just the can of the onions. I called Robert on the way and he asked if I was hungry - which I was - it's dangerous for me to go to the store when I'm hungry...well he was right...I went in to get a can of the onions, pull-ups, popcorn and sour cream (for banana bread) and came out with over $150 worth of stuff!!! How does that happen???? I even bought tomato bisque soup (see I was hungry)! Soft soap was 10 for $10.00 - that is a really good price - my kids go through so much soap (which is good I guess....). Not sure what else I got - oh - Cinnamon Toast Crunch, some salad dressing I like which was sale (Ken's Lite Sweet Vidalia onion which Rachel introduced us to!) and other things which I can't even remember....
Have a wonderful weekend!
1 comments:
i love that dressing! cute pict!
Post a Comment