I've seen these Irish dancers! they did a performance at MSJC for a multicultural festival, they are amazing!! i couldn't believe how fast their little legs move!
Aw...I love Kaitlyn and I love erin! Aren't they so much fun? I talked to another friend of Kaitlyn's today who was at the feis and she said that Kait and Erin stayed at your house- how fun! And she said that she saw two girls walking around that came with them =) How fun! must have been your girls!
dani and Jessy both went - they are LOVING it!!! i wish i could have gone! erin was really sweet - we had a blast with them. they did some of their moves for us - amazing!
emma- your pics of them from their last thing were incredible - beautiful color!
4 comments:
I've seen these Irish dancers! they did a performance at MSJC for a multicultural festival, they are amazing!! i couldn't believe how fast their little legs move!
Aw...I love Kaitlyn and I love erin! Aren't they so much fun? I talked to another friend of Kaitlyn's today who was at the feis and she said that Kait and Erin stayed at your house- how fun! And she said that she saw two girls walking around that came with them =) How fun! must have been your girls!
dani and Jessy both went - they are LOVING it!!! i wish i could have gone! erin was really sweet - we had a blast with them. they did some of their moves for us - amazing!
emma- your pics of them from their last thing were incredible - beautiful color!
Sorry I missed seeing Kathy! I love the hair! Where can you get that? :-)
Post a Comment