Friday, September 26, 2008

The Gumberts





Josh and Jenny came to dinner - we were supposed to talk taxes - we did NOT - we watched USC LOSE! Josh and Robert are 2 peas in a pod -they were hilarious! I think I have finally found someone more psycho than Robert about UCLA! The two of them didn't really sit - Josh was texting the whole time - it was hilarious - Jenny and I just kept laughing. Nanno was right there with them - the little apple of the tree.

Sammy and Jessy sat like a normal people watching the game like the rest of us normal people!!!

We had such a great time - Dani took all these pictures with her new camera she got for her birthday. She has been learning photoshop too!

We LOVE you Gumberts!!! Let's do it again soon!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP