Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today's Game - 3 - 0



It was so hard to take a picture in that gym! It was so dark! This was the best I could do! The games are so much fun!

1 comments:

Sara Ancich September 24, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

okay bloggin' queen, I'm lookin for some much needed advice...how do i put a title on the picture on my blog header... I have got the picture where I want it, but when I attempt the title...it covers the crayons in the picture...Oh, and i uploaded the pic to my comp. off the internet, so its not my original...any advice? (I'm Leanne's friend)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP