Monday, September 22, 2008

Mariah's 3

I'll post more later!! Have a nice day!




She was saying, "crazy, crazy, crazy!!!" and making the funniest faces! She was hilarious - when we all sang to her, she got so embarrassed!

Mariah's Birthday Party_0287

These kids were hilarious - the group of pictures is a riot - trying to get them to pose...my goodness!!! This is one of the decent ones and Jessy is pushing Nathaniel over!

Mariah's Birthday Party_0323

4 comments:

rick September 22, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

So nice of you to PhotoShop the group shot so it doesn't look like it's 300°.

Miller Family September 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

AHH- she looks so big!I can't believe she is three already!

Unknown September 22, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

what do you mean 300 degrees???? I'm serious???? i popped the color and vignetted the outside...

rick September 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Of course you did.

And we all know how hot it gets down there. I was just there, remember? I think I am still taking liquids via IV to recover.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP