Trouble
A few weeks ago Robert signed up for LA Fitness - they had a deal that if an adult signed up, their children can go for free (12 and up) and free kids club for the younger ones. He has had such a blast going with the kids and they love it.
Well last night he signed me up - that's the trouble - I HATE working out!!!! The guys said the deal for me (with the kid's going for free) ended Saturday (sure it did!) Anyway - he signed me up!!! He knew if he signed me up and we were paying for it that I would not want to waste the money (or I would feel guilty) - now I am STUCK!! They have already bothered me about going today - Steph is sick so we can't!! They keep telling me it's a blast - When I took pictures of Dana working out yesterday (for her trainer's masters program) - I was amazed at what she did....It doesn't look like a blast to me! I think Robert is concerned about my 8 missing heartbeats...
When Robert goes to LA, he goes to LA Fitness with Kristine - How exciting for me that they are EVERYWHERE and the thing is on my keychain making me feel guilty!!!
They said the first thing I need to try is the elliptical machine. Hhhhmmmmm......
I posted two pretty pictures of renee on my photoblog (click here) - I downloaded some free "actions." There are a couple of Rachel too.
Steph is better, Jessy is sick.
UPDATE: La Fitness just called me and set me up for an appointment with a trainer! She was so nice, I couldn't refuse. I told her I am a wimp and don't work out!!!
2 comments:
Oh NO! Please don't go to the other side!!!! Well maybe if its for your health. But NO RUNNING!!!!!
Trace, I just read this again and I'm STILL laughing!!! I think the added phone conversation contributed to the laugh factor though. I'll be praying for you at 4 and can't wait to hear all about your time with the trainer. HAVE FUN! :)
Post a Comment