Thursday, September 11, 2008

AAAWWWWW

Dani's last birthday party (2003)



Taken in August 2003 - this has always been one of my favorite pictures!

Pictures run across my google desktop (which is cool by the way....) - anyway - they bring back such memories. The kids grow so fast....Dani is about Stephanie's age here!

2 comments:

Hannah Sivilay September 12, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

A bathing suit, soccer socks, and cleats, pretty much every 3 year olds favorite outfit. That is so cute!

Miller Family September 12, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Look at those legs! Whooo!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP