Photoshoot With Farrell Girls....and I guess Steph!
I did a sitting with the Farrell girls today! They were hilarious and so much fun.
I basically followed them around trying to hold the camera somewhat still! Go look on my photoblog for some of the pictures:
tldphotography
Of course Steph wanted to get in all the pictures! But yet when I ask her to pose
....she doesn't want to???
I had to keep telling them to open their eyes but then they looked like this:
They were so hard to keep still as you can see here....
2 comments:
too cute! I am glad I am not the only one who can't keep her eyes open!
You are such a great photographer! I love your photos! I found your blog though Cherie and took a peek. Your kids are beautiful! I just started a blog this week and would love to add you to me friends list! Let me know if that's okay. You and Rob I swear have not aged a bit - amazing! I'm so excited to reconnect, this blog thing is really cool!!!
Post a Comment