Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Had a great day....Our tradition is to do stockings first - then
read the Bible and pray...then presents. We waited for Grandma
and Papa to get here and opened the gifts. It was actually
fun and easy and not chaotic. We surpised the kids with a Wi.

I had a book from Holly to read that is like Jothams Journey -
Tabitha or something... I think we will take it with us to Brian Head.
I missed that we didn't do anything "advent" this year.

Funny thing: I got Robert a Sham-WOW. Steph spilled coffee - we tossed
Robert the gift for him to open it really quickly - you should have
seen it clean the carpet - WOW!!!







Steph got Baby Alive - she eats and poops - so far she
has "gone" on everyone as we have run out of her diapers!!!


Sammy got a cell phone and clothes - he couldn't be happier!! He is
HILARIOUS with his cell phone. It has been my entertainment for
days. He texts Uncle Scott a lot!!





My only pic of Jessy!! Playing the Wi. - well actually I have a shot of the
kids but it's not very good :L)



Papa Ardo


0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP