Sunday, December 7, 2008

Drollingers


John and Rachel came to visit. I was so happy we got to see them even if just for a short time...made me sad as I was doing "okay" with them moving but now that I saw them, I am more sad than before!!!

It was an extra blessing that they came on Jessy's 14th birthday!

The kids are so cute - the baby so happy! We took pics (look on photoblog), we did a gingerbread house and also celebrated Jessy's Birthday. When I upload the pics from Jessy's cake, I'll do another post!!!

When we took that pic, the light was fading FAST but for some reason, it's my fav!!! Istn't she beautiful?

1 comments:

Sara Ancich December 8, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

beeeeeeautiful...as always.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP