Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessy!

Jessy turned 14 last Saturday! We went to Dani's flag football game...yes
she plays flag football. She caught a pass and ran it in for a touchdown. Jessy
is beside herself that we let Dani play because she asked if she could play
all the time and we said, "no!" We then watched the UCLA/USC game
(what a sad thing to do on her birthday...) and then the Drollingers came for
a visit from Washington. We had a blast but it seemed really busy. Annika came
a little later which was fun for all of us! By the time we got to cake, Steph was in
bed and so were the little Drollingers....Andrew heard us singing, sat straight up
in bed, looked at John and yelled "CAKE!" He didn't let him come out! We
cracked up...poor Drew!

And poor Steph to miss out - she loves singing happy birthday...maybe we ought to
to do it again!

We love you Jessy!!!!

Oh and on the cake - well - we didn't have a 1....







Sam's eyes are closed...oh well.. I didn't have another picture. I usually get
one of all the kids together on each of their birthdays....so sad....

4 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Tell her happy birthday. The picture of her blowing out the candles is great!

Lissy Ardo December 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

that last pic is pretty funny..haha. i wish i could have been there! i miss you guys!! love you jess!

Leanne December 11, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! It can't possibly be your 14th birhtday!!

I am so proud of you! You are an intelligent, kind, athletic, and mildly sarcastic gift. I hope you had a wonderful day... you are a blessing to all who know you!

Cherie Baker Vann December 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

happy birthday beautiful girl!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP