Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family Pic - Merry Christmas!!!



Family Pic...Or at least an attempt!

We set it up on a tripod and I ran in...took many tries!! ha ha - at least I got a picture!


4 comments:

Elizabeth Rose December 25, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

These are really good pictures...I love the black and white one. Merry Christmas.

Natasha December 26, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Those are great! Merry Christmas!

Sandy December 26, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Great pictures!! The black and white is my favorite! Your family is just beautiful!! Happy Christmas and to a great New Year!!

Drollingers December 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Great pics!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP